|Visit Today : 90|
|Visit Yesterday : 396|
|This Month : 5553|
|This Year : 27650|
|Total Visit : 36832|
|Hits Today : 214|
|Total Hits : 368918|
|Who's Online : 11|
- Anonymous on Welding Coverall / Boiler suit 350g Flame Retardant material @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Dickies – FP322 Women’s Industrial Flat Front Pant @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Columbia Infinite ‘Bioshock’ T-shirt @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Linkachu, Kid’s Printed T-Shirt @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Nintendo Super Mario Bad Guys Knee High Sock @ gameblogs.co.uk
Spider-Man, in addition to doing whatever a spider can (catching thieves just like flies, spinning webs of various sizes, etc) will also be swinging his way onto Nintendo’s forthcoming flagship console this spring when The Amazing Spider-Man is released on the Wii U.
Announced during Marvel’s New York Comic Con panel earlier today, the port leverages the WiiPad’s unique stable of features by integrating optional motion controls and menu navigation functionality via the touchscreen. As is the case with that other Wii U reissue of a current-gen title superhero game2, all of Amazing Spider-Man‘s DLC will come packed in, including the Stan Lee Adventure Pack3 seen above.