|Visit Today : 375|
|Visit Yesterday : 416|
|This Month : 5007|
|This Year : 5007|
|Total Visit : 5007|
|Hits Today : 3028|
|Total Hits : 66849|
|Who's Online : 8|
- Anonymous on The Walking Dead Inspired Woodbury Gun Range T Shirt @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Starship Enterprise Crew T Shirt @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Evolution of Lara Croft ‘Tomb Raider’ T-shirt @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Gillian Safar on Big Brim Mesh Safari Hat by Dorfman Pacific @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Dickies – 1144624 2 Pack Pocket T-Shirts @ gameblogs.co.uk
Spider-Man, in addition to doing whatever a spider can (catching thieves just like flies, spinning webs of various sizes, etc) will also be swinging his way onto Nintendo’s forthcoming flagship console this spring when The Amazing Spider-Man is released on the Wii U.
Announced during Marvel’s New York Comic Con panel earlier today, the port leverages the WiiPad’s unique stable of features by integrating optional motion controls and menu navigation functionality via the touchscreen. As is the case with that other Wii U reissue of a current-gen title superhero game2, all of Amazing Spider-Man‘s DLC will come packed in, including the Stan Lee Adventure Pack3 seen above.