|Visit Today : 234|
|Visit Yesterday : 336|
|This Month : 8578|
|This Year : 42709|
|Total Visit : 51891|
|Hits Today : 753|
|Total Hits : 610024|
|Who's Online : 6|
- finish finish line coupons and promotions on Nintendo 3DS Daily Deals [Plus Mega Bloks, Razor Scooter, More …
- Anonymous on Boys Pack of 2 Skylanders Giants Logo Cotton Vests 3-8 yrs @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Eat, Sleep, Game, Sony Playstation inspired, Men’s T-Shirt, Black @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Eat, Sleep, Game, Microsoft Xbox 360 inspired, Men’s T-Shirt, Black @ gameblogs.co.uk
- Anonymous on Super Mario ‘L Costume’ Luigi Bros KIDS T-shirt @ gameblogs.co.uk
Spider-Man, in addition to doing whatever a spider can (catching thieves just like flies, spinning webs of various sizes, etc) will also be swinging his way onto Nintendo’s forthcoming flagship console this spring when The Amazing Spider-Man is released on the Wii U.
Announced during Marvel’s New York Comic Con panel earlier today, the port leverages the WiiPad’s unique stable of features by integrating optional motion controls and menu navigation functionality via the touchscreen. As is the case with that other Wii U reissue of a current-gen title superhero game2, all of Amazing Spider-Man‘s DLC will come packed in, including the Stan Lee Adventure Pack3 seen above.